This is a hands-on position focused on handling day-to-day e-commerce responsibilities of our websites and online customer service. This role will be responsible for e-commerce efforts including uploading and modifying products, implementing promotions & marketing content, functionality optimization, dispatching orders, and ensuring a satisfying experience for all online customers.
The successful candidate will manage the online customer experience as well as help build, and keep up to date, our e-commerce websites. This will include implementation of marketing campaigns designed to increase online traffic and acquire new customers, and campaigns to retain our current customers. We are looking for a self-starter with a passion for technology and excellent customer service.
- Manage the day to day operations of our retail and rental online stores.
- Manage and review product presentation on site to ensure correct categorization, images, copy, pricing and promotional offers are accurate and meet internal requirements.
- Research product images and descriptions for the website and supporting software.
- Responding to customer queries on the website or via our social media channels in a timely manner.
- Dispatch all orders made online for delivery and curbside pickup.
- Act as a liaison with excellent customer service to work with or resolve customer or product situations.
- Coordinate with Marketing for cross-channel product promotions (social media, email marketing, etc)
- Record leads and new customers, and cultivate online relationships with customers
- Provide reporting as needed to internal teams
- Assist with other Sales and Marketing projects and initiatives as needed
- 2-5 years previous retail and/or online sales experience
- Associate’s or Bachelors degree in Management, Marketing, Accounts or similar.
- Experience with WordPress, Shopify or other online CMS is an asset
- Knowledge of Construction/Tools/Equipment is an asset
Other Desired Assets
- Detail Oriented with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Proactive, team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-drive environment.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.