JADA Group Inc is looking for a meticulous and experienced Executive Assistant to join our team
Manage, maintain and perform responsibilities for the members of the Executive Leadership Team (“ELT”). The Group Executive Assistant is a shared resource responsible for supporting the Executive Leadership Team members.
Essential Duties & responsibilities
- Perform diverse duties and administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound decision‐making.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and other periodic Executive Leadership Team (ELT) group and member activities as directed. Examples include, strategic planning, meetings with Government officials, Board of Director meetings, new candidate interviews, staff meetings, yearly staff and client events.
- Develop powerpoint presentations, materials and agendas for meetings as required.
- Prepare, maintain and distribute the ELT/Corporate calendar.
- Submit expense reports on behalf of ELT members.
- Provide administrative support for ELT members’ internal and external communications, Board of Director’s reporting, reminders of information due from ELT members, and activities, including e‐mails and incoming and outgoing mail.
- Coordinate with Marketing to ensure an ELT member is always at Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) events, project events such as ground breaking, ribbon cutting, community events, and media initiatives.
- Coordinate communications, presentation materials, travel arrangements and other administrative support for the ELT.
- Assist in preparation and distribution of correspondence with clients, private sector and public sector personnel.
- Excellent partnership and organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities
- Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Basic accounting and reporting skills required
- Exhibits increased proficiency in duties and expanded knowledge and application of software packages
- Knowledge of general office procedures (for example: filing, correspondence, scheduling)
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Advanced ability to organize
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and proven experience interacting with senior management
- Min 8-10 years of proven executive level experience.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Highly organized, creative, solution‐oriented and team‐focused.
- Must have strong interpersonal relations skills, communication skills, enthusiastic attitude, leadership ability and excellent work ethic.
- Flexibility to work with a variety of team members and dynamic project demands.
- Available and willing to work under pressure with overtime as necessary
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.