Infra Equipment Rentals Ltd is looking for a professional, responsible and customer-friendly Portable Sanitation Route Driver to join our team.
To provide portable sanitation services in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining our company reputation of top quality restrooms and customer service.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Deliver, perform service cleanings and pickup portable toilets as necessary per our standards.
- Maintain paperwork necessary for day to day operations including letting the office know when restrooms are not serviceable, deliverable or unable to be picked up as scheduled
- Aware of the safety protocols and able to deal with human waste
- Handle problems that arise on route in an efficient and professional manner
- Sanitizing & repairs on temporary restrooms as needed at shop based on direction of dispatcher and route activity
- Keep assigned vehicle clean on the inside and outside
- All other duties as assigned and needed
Experience and Requirements
- Heavy Duty Truck License
- Min 2 years experience driving for a commercial company/ or in customer service
- Motivated and a self-starter yet able to work within a team to accomplish large jobs efficiently
- Enjoy dealing with people
- Comfortable reading a map and navigating all areas of the island
- Takes pride in a job well done and is good with taking direction
- Enjoys working outside in all weather extremes
- Prepared to work long hours and most weekends in some capacity
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.