JADA Builders Inc is looking for an experienced and qualified Quantity Surveyor to join our team.
- Responsible to the Managing Director and The Project Director for the Commercial management of all assigned contracts.
- Responsible for examining, compiling and completing Tender Documents.
- Manage all contract commercial issues, including variations, Cost Variance Reports, Turnover Forecasts, Budgets and Final Accounts.
- Financial Management of Subcontractor’s from Tender to Final Account stage, including agreeing subcontract conditions and authorizing Subcontract payments.
- Assist and direct the Project Manager in the compilation of construction programmes and construction schedules.
- Manage contractual issues that arise during the execution of projects and provide recommendations of action to the Managing Director and Project Director regarding the interpretation and application of the relevant Conditions of Contract.
- Liaise with the relevant Client’s Quantity Surveyors regarding items affecting the final contract values and carry out value engineering to ensure adherence to proposed budgets
- Perform additional functions that fall within the purview of his or her construction profession and experience, including any other functions that fall within that purview as may be directed by the Managing Director or his designate.
- University Degree/Higher National Diploma in Quantity Surveying or equivalent certification
- Minimum 3 years experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.