JADA Inc is looking for an experienced and qualified Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our team.
- Min. 10 years experience, and demonstrable ability to manage construction projects valued at USD$5M or more
- University Degree/Higher National Diploma in Quantity Surveying or equivalent certification
- Project Management experience will be considered an asset.
- Reporting to the Managing Director and the Project Director for the commercial management of all assigned contracts.
- Responsible for examining, compiling and completing Tender submissions.
- Manage all contract commercial issues, including variations, Cost Variance Reports, Turnover Forecasts, Budgets and Final Accounts.
- Financial Management of Subcontractors from Tender to Final Account stage, including agreeing subcontract conditions and authorizing Subcontract payments.
- Assist and direct the Project Manager in the compilation of construction programmes and construction schedules.
- Manage contractual issues that arise during the execution of projects and provide recommendations of action to the Managing Director and Project Director regarding the interpretation and application of the relevant Conditions of Contract.
- Liaise with the relevant Client’s Consultants resolving issues affecting the final contract value, review value engineering opportunities and report on adherence to budgets.
- Perform additional functions that fall within the purview of his or her construction profession and experience, including other functions that may be directed by the Managing Director or his designate.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.